We offer a wide range of professional clinical evaluations for cosmetic and topically applied products.
AMA’s Quality Management System is certified by
AMA is delighted to introduce its brand new SEI Stability Environments, Inc. Vaiisala HM141/HMP46 Controlled Environment walk-in-chamber
AMA Laboratories, INC. maintains a sophisticated and secured data management to process and store all of our technical records and client information.
AMA houses highly sophisticated dermal evaluation devices which extend the laboratory’s capabilities for human biophysical
AMA Laboratories Inc. provides an entire range of laboratory procedures specifically designed to determine and range the safety of your products.
AMA is the leading sunscreen testing facility. Offering In-Vivo and In-Vitro testing options, AMA can accomodate any and all sun protection testing needs.
SPF (In Vivo & In Vitro), UVA and Broad Spectrum, Phototoxicity & Photo Degradation.
Irritation, Sensitization, Hypoallergenic, Clinically Tested, Non-Comedogenic.
Through our online portal you can ask specific questions or ask for a 1 on 1 followup.
Wednesday, May 13 2015
• SPF Testing (results in 1 week) • In-Vivo & In-Vitro Measurements • Product Efficacy Studies
• RIPT for Hypoallergenic Claims • Infrared Protection Factor, IRPF™ • Moisturization & Skin Hydration
• Antiperspirant Efficacy • Matched Scientific Photography, MSP™ • PhotoGrammetrix Analysis, PhGx™
• Instrumental Claim Support • Hair & Nail Care Studies • Digital Media Production
• Color Persistence Evaluations • PolyChrommetrix 3D Modeling, PcMx™
Services are now provided throughout the year, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our staff is continuously working to deliver exceptional testing uninterrupted.
View All Our Latest News