Antiperspirant Test Capabilities and Services can be tailored to meet your specific needs.
AMA Laboratories offers clients a number of special on-premises facilities in addition to the clinical laboratories for antiperspirant test needs. These include the addition of our new temperature and humidity control chamber capable of conducting precise large panel antiperspirant studies.
Antiperspirants, Sweat Studies, Water-Resistant Mascara and Makeup
- Stability Environments, Inc. (SEI)
- Model: Vaiisala HM141/HMP46
- Controlled Environment Walk-In-Chamber
Capable of accurately reproducing a range of atmospheric conditions for studies involving perspiration: Antiperspirant, Deodorant, Sweat Resistance, Facial Sting, Durable Leave-on Cosmetics (e.g. 4-, 8-, 12- and 24-hour claims). SPF concepts can be developed to meet client specifications.
Stability Environments, Inc. Assembled, Installed, Calibrated and Maintained Controlled Environment Walk-In Chamber
- 20 subjects can be comfortably accommodated
- RH range 20-95%
- Temperature Range 20 -60 C, or 68-140 F
- Capable of accurately reproducing a wide range of atmospheric conditions
- Antiperspirant, Deodorant, Sweat Resistant, Facial Sting, etc. studies conducted to client specifications
- Antiperspirant Double Blind Crossover
- Antiperspirant Screens
- Antiperspirant Efficacy
- Sponsor must supply placebo control.